- Leading words in the text printed in bold type.
- Divine titles printed in the original languages in the margin.
- Old Testament passages quoted in the New Testament CAPITALISED.
- Tables of weights, measures and coins, as well as a chart of Greek prepositions.
- Some Greek manuscript readings noted at the foot of the page in the page in the New Testament.
- Alternative renderings in the margin with the actual Greek and Hebrew words spelt out.
- ‘Single column’ print across the page, a style more convenient to the eye than a two column layout.
- A lower hyphen_connecting several English words together which in the original languages are but one.
- Poetic sections laid out so as to be distinguished from the narrative.
- Parallel passages always noted in the margin.
- Signs indicating Greek and Hebrew participles, articles, numbers, emphatic prepositions, tenses and moods.
- 1648 pages of text
- 16 pages of maps and charts
- India paper Semi-yapp Black Calfskin Leather
- Ribbon marker
- Gilt edges.
- Size – 24cm x 20cm x 4cm